06 Aug Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition unveils itself with new screenshots!
The game will be released on August 25th in the US and August the 27th in Europe.
Paris, 6th August 2020 – Microids and Eden Games unveils today some brand new screenshots for their next racing installment Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition, available on August 25th in the United States and August 27th in Europe, on Nintendo Switch.
Discover the beautiful Ford GT40 MK1 Gulf and the impressive Porsche 919 Hybrid battling for pole position! Lay your eyes on the firsts shots of the legendary circuit of Le Mans, especially the pit stop area where some exciting action will take place in this version of the game.
Racing fans stay tuned as other screens will drop on social media until the game’s release!
Ready to burn some rubber?
Thanks to the partnership with the ACO (Automobile Club de l’Ouest), Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition will feature the renown track from the mythical 24 hours of Le Mans event.
The game will support subtitles in English, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese and traditional Chinese.
About Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition :
Gear.Club Unlimited – Tracks Edition will include all the content available in Gear.Club Unlimited 2 and will focus on a racing experience closer to a real motorsport competition: pit stops, tires and fuel management, race strategy…
Only the very best drivers will have what is takes to finish first and unlock the legendary Ford GT40 MK I, winner of the 1968 and 1969 editions of Le Mans. No less than 4 other racing cars are also joining Gear.Club Unlimited’s roster: Nissan GT-R LM Nismo, Porsche 919 Hybrid, Mercedes AMG GT3 and Bentley Continental GT3-R. Also note that 13 of the cars already present in GCU2 will get their “motorsport” version in this new edition.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 – Tracks Edition Content:
- All previously released Club Unlimited 2 content including the following DLCs: Packs Arrows, Checker, Hazard and Wings
- The DLCs Gear.Club Classics and Ace of the Road
- A brand new campaign
- 5 new tracks, including the famous 24 Hours of Le Mans circuit
- 5 new cars built for motorsport and 13 cars prepared for the «Endurance Championship» campaign
- A new time attack mode. Challenge the fastest racers in the world and get your name on the leader board! Every combination track/car will have its very own leader board.