15 Oct Asterix & Obelix XXL3 – Check out some new screenshots
The Crystal Menhir and the Magic Potion awaits!
Paris, 14th October 2019 – Microids and OSome Studio unveil today some new screenshots for Asterix & Obelix XXL3: The Crystal Menhir, releasing November 21, 2019 on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC/Mac!
Your two favorite Gauls are back in an adventure where slapping Romans and running after wild boars are highly recommended activities! For the very first time in the series, a cooperative mode will allow family and friends to join the fray on the same screen! In addition to Asterix and Obelix, you will obviously find all your favorite Gauls, including Getafix, Cacofonix and Vitalstatistix, as well as new characters created for the game.
About Asterix & Obelix XXL3: The Crystal Menhir:
This brand-new story, featuring Gaul’s most famous duo, begins in the small village of Armorica, where a daily peace reigns. But one day, the Druid Getafix receives a strange message that will lead our friends on a unique adventure. Helped by the mysterious Crystal Menhir, they will travel far away and face dangers like no other.
The game offers a variety of content which will delight fans of all ages. Battle, Exploration, Puzzle and Collection: the game has plenty to offer! Complete multiple side quests and demonstrate your curiosity as you collect hidden objects to become a true Gaul.
Asterix & Obelix XXL3: The Crystal Menhir will be released on 21st of November 2019 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and PC/Mac. Wild boars, Romans and Adventures: A nice recipe* for great Thanksgiving!
*No, not the magic potion’s one! Only Getafix knows it…
On release, players will be able to enjoy three editions:
- A limited edition, including the game and 2 plastic figurines of Asterix and Obelix.
- A collector’s edition, including the game, a 15cm resin figurine of Obelix and Dogmatix and two in-game skin sets for Asterix and Obelix.
- The Mega Collector’s edition, including the games Asterix & Obelix XXL 3: The Crystal Menhir and Asterix & Obelix XXL 2, two 15cm resin figurines of Obelix & Dogmatix + Asterix and one Arcade Mini with reversible cover.
ERRATUM : Following logistical concerns, the two small figurines of Asterix and Obelix, initially planned on the Collector’s Edition, were removed. These two figurines have been replaced by two different packs of skins, for Asterix and Obelix:
- The « Legionnaire Outfit » pack
- The « Viking Outfit » pack
The two Gauls will be able to wear these new outfits throughout the game.
- The « Legionnaire Outfit » pack will be offered for any digital pre-order.
- The « Legionnaire Outfit » and the « Viking Outfit » packs will be offered individually for pre-orders of the Limited Edition, only with selected retailers.