29 Oct Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? The video game is available in Europe!
For the first time, take part in the classic TV show for an epic 100 participants online competition!
Paris, October 29, 2020 – Based on the world-famous TV show, the game Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? is now available in Europe on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. It will release on November 17th, 2020 in North America. Put your knowledge and your mind to the test by sitting comfortably in the contestant’s chair from the famous TV set!
The game features 6 iconic TV sets, as seen in the British, American, French, Spanish, Italian and German version of the show. An adapted translation is available for each of these countries as well as exclusive questions per territory: enough to dive into the show as if you were there in person!
Will you be capable of winning the million-dollar question? In order to achieve that, you’ll have to reach the top of the well-known and intimidating moneytree by answering – without fail! – a series of 15 increasingly harder questions.
Your general knowledge will be put to the test with more than 3,000 questions – including 2,000+ being territory exclusives – split into 8 diverse categories such as History, Sport, Science, Art & Literature… You can also choose to play without certain categories in order to focus on your preferred topics. You’ll even unlock more questions as you play!
Of course, the game features the famous lifelines such as Phone a Friend, 50-50, Switch the Question and more to help you in your quest!
A game for everyone to play would it be solo, with your family or with up to 99 players!
Who Wants to be a Millionaire? offers an enjoyable experience for the whole family thanks to two difficulty settings:
- A solo mode with a normal difficulty
- A mode dedicated to kids with simple questions specifically crafted for a younger audience
Challenge your friends and family members in the offline and online multiplayer game modes!
For those looking for the ultimate online multiplayer thrill, look no further:
- Battle against up to 99 players in a “Battle Royale” mode and try to reach the top position!
With local multiplayer, challenge your friends and relatives in various modes:
- The mode “Free-for-All” will see up to 4 players, each with their own controller, challenge each other simultaneously on a series of questions. May the best one win!
- In “Taking Turns“, gather up to 10 players for a stressful game of sudden death where a wrong answer means you’re eliminated. Playable with just one controller, this mode is also available with a “Family” setting allowing everyone to take part in the action!
- In the “Cooperative” mode, team up with up to 3 other players and work together to reach the goal. Using compromise and persuasion will be essential to win!