13 Nov Tintin Reporter – Cigars of the Pharaoh: Patch Note 1 – Playstation 5 – patch #1.004
- Fixed missing or attenuated voices and SFX in several sequences.
- Fixed a block that prevented transitioning between levels on MS Epomeo.
- Fixed an infrequent block after loading the Maharajah's palace.
- Fixed an infrequent block after beating Rastapopoulos' bodyguards on MS Epomeo.
- Fixed an infrequent block involving non-interactable hotspots when finding the cigars in the Tomb of Kih-Oskh.
- Fixed non-interactable boxes in the Red Sea ship’s puzzle.
- Fixed the AI in the Cigars factory, where the NPC kept looking at the PC even if he was hiding.
- Fixed the trophy "Save a friend", which was not activating properly.
- Adjusted the range for placing the box under the portholes on MS Epomeo.
What’s next starting from November 17th?
- Fixed an autosave error during Tintin's nightmare chase which made it impossible to finish.
- Fixed a block after resetting puzzles in the Tomb of Kih-Oskh.
- Fixed the papyrus not being displayed after an autosave on MS Epomeo’s initial chase.
- Fixed disappearing hotspots on MS Epomeo’s main deck.
- Fixed water particles that were being displayed on the ships instead of the water.
- Added missing textures in Abudin’s barracks.
What’s next starting from November 24th?
- Minor additional bug fixes.
- General polish & improvements.