25 Mar Microids and Oddworld Inhabitants announce Oddworld: Soulstorm’s retail “Odditions”, now available in pre-order
Paris, France & Emeryville, California – March 25, 2021 – Today, Microids and Oddworld Inhabitants unveiled the retail editions of Oddworld: Soulstorm.
The PlayStation®5 and PlayStation®4 physical editions of Oddworld: Soulstorm will be available at retailers on July 6. Pre-orders for the Day One Oddition and Collector Oddition are now open at participating retailers.
A selection of retailers will offer a set of exclusive digital content, available through download codes for every preorder.
Here is the list of preorder bonuses:
- Oddworld: Soulstorm’s Original Soundtrack: listen to Oddworld: Soulstorm’s epic & atmospheric soundtrack.
- Digital Oddworld Artbook: discover the dark world of Oddworld and its unique art style!
Discover the Day One and Collector Oddition’s content, both available on July 6 on PS5 and PS4!
This edition will feature the game in a collectible metal case.
The Collector Oddition consists of:
- A Unique Collector’s Box
- Oddworld: Soulstorm’s standard edition for PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 5
- A collectible metal case
- An exclusive 22cm figurine of Abe, Mudokon hero
- A premium 160-page artbook by Pix’n Love Publishing
- An exclusive Mining Company keychain
- Three art prints
- Ancient Mudokon Tribal stickers
- Abe’s hand tattoo
About Oddworld: Soulstorm
Oddworld: Soulstorm is the bigger, badder, bolder action-adventure platforming sequel to the renowned video game series, and the explosive second installment in the quintology. You play as Abe, the reluctant Mudokon hero whose actions sparked an uprising and now must lead his fellow Mudokons in their fight for freedom against the Magog Cartel and the planet’s ruling power.
Abe will struggle for survival against the planet’s ruling and well-funded power. They are armed with all means of oppression, from propaganda to biological to ruthless deadly force.
Explore massive cinematic scale and 2.9D environments filled with breathtaking visuals. Scavenge for supplies, craft weapons, arm your followers, solve puzzles, and attempt to safely deliver all of Abe’s 1,000+ followers to freedom.