11 Dec Horse Tales – Emerald Valley Ranch: Patch 1.1.6 + Rainbow Tack Set & Foal Care DLC now available
Patch 1.1.6 for Horse Tales: Emerald Valley Ranch is now available! It brings quite a few additions, corrections and fixes:
- Added a rolling animation: horses in your pastures will occasionally lay down and roll on their backs. This has no impact on gameplay, we just think it’s super cute!
- Added blueprints for some missing decoration items (Well variations, Serene Zen Garden) in chests across the game world.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the Crater Lake race.
- Fixed crashes that could occur during Lilli’s Low Point, Party Time and An Unusual Visit missions.
- Fixed special characters showing up in breeding stable mails
- Fixed an issue where the horse would sometimes play a shaking animation in the middle of races under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue where horses were kept after selling them and earning fame.
- Fixed an issue where buildings from the estate could disappear.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to mount the rival horse during the Reconciliation mission.
- DLC info banner now opens automatically when first opening the game. After that, you can still open it from the main menu.
- Fixed a bug with the Arabian tack sets where reins would sometimes float behind the horse’s foreleg when dismounted.
- Fixed an issue with the Vertigo trait mission where some places in the game would negatively impact the horse but not count towards quest progression.
- Fixed an issue where Limited Edition DLC contents Noble Armor, Dark Armor and Elegant/Celtic Armor were missing in Tack Shed
- Fixed an issue that prevents players from dismounting the horse in some cases.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when inspecting horses in the pasture or breeding stable.
- Fixed an issue where the player could not give any input to the character after triggering mount and feed actions at the same time.
- Fixed an issue where the HUD will disappear and the camera will not work as intended after selecting ‘Start Race’ and ‘Start Race (No Rival Preview’ at the same time.
- Fixed crashes that could occur randomly throughout the gameplay.
- Fixed a collision issue that prevents player from climbing the stairs to reach the top of the pirate ship at the Pirate Cove.
- Fixed an issue where the horse remains in leashed state when the player leashes the horse at the stable and resets to the estate.
- Fixed crashes that could occur while inspecting DLC horses.
- Fixed an issue where the collision is ignored during jumps, leading the character to go out of the world area.
- Fixed crashes that could occur when the player quits the game to main menu after leashing the horse.
Patch 1.1.6 is now available on PlayStation 5 and Steam and will be released very soon on Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
In addition, the Rainbow Tack Set & Foal Care DLCs are now available!
Rainbow Track Set
This free DLC gives you access to quite a few new tack pieces:
- Prairie Flowers set
- Rainbow set
- Color Blast set
Foal Care DLC
Take care of baby horses! With the Foal Care DLC, breeding will result in a cute foal inhabiting your Breeding Stable with its mother.
- Four adorable care interactions: bottle feed, groom or pet your horse, or have it nursed from its mom
- Three new ingredients: collect them in the world and combine them into Baby Formula at your Breeding Stable
- Taking good care of your foal will pay off: a foal that’s been fed, nursed, pet and groomed will gain additional stat points when growing up
- New Cow-Boy outfits: answer the call of the Far West with these brand new hats and clothes for your character
And as there can never be “too many” baby horses, please enjoy this sample of cute captures:
Horse Tales – Emerald Valley Ranch DLCs are now available on every platforms!