08 Nov Gentlemen, start your engines! Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition is launching on November 14!
Discover the launch trailer today!
Paris, November 8, 2019 – Microids and Eden Games are proud to announce the imminent release of Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition on Nintendo Switch. How best to celebrate this announcement than with a new trailer!
Do you have what it takes to cross the finish line as a winner?
Following the release of two iterations, Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition will soon offer the racing fans a one way ticket to a gigantic playground where they’ll be getting up close and personal with more legendary sports cars than ever before. In addition to the 3 Porsche already available in Gear.Club Unlimited 2, this new game will feature 3 exclusive models. The two first ones can be acquired by the players using their hard earned in-game money. The last one, by finishing in pole position during the Posrche Series:
- 718 Type 982 Cayman GT4
- 911 Type 992 Carrera
- 911 Turbo Type 930
Owners of Gear.Club Unlimited 2 will be able to get the Porsche Edition content on the Nintendo eshop:
- Europe and Australia: Porsche Edition bundle
- North America: Item by item
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition exclusive content:
- A new campaign mode: the « Porsche Series » and its seasonal Flow
- Mythical Porsche cars from the famous German manufacturer playable in all game modes
- All Club Unlimited 2’s DLCs
DLC contents :
- Arrows Pack
- Ford Mustang GT 2015 Police
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Ahoy
- Jaguar F-Type R Elite GTS
- Stickers Board “Arrows”
- Checker Pack
- BMW M4 Coupe Wave
- Dodge Challenger Menthol Green
- Lotus Exige S English Racing
- Stickers Board “Checker”
- Hazard Pack
- Dodge Challenger Sheriff
- BMW Z4 Rodster Red Camo
- Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupé Paint Stroke
- Sticker Board “Hazard”
- Wings Pack
- BMW M4 Coupé Loyal 1
- Dodge Challenger Ignition
- Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione Ottanta
- Sticker Board “Wings”
- Free Pack
- Dodge Challenger Shark Fin
- Ford Mustang GT 2015 GT 300
About Gear.Club Unlimited 2:
With a vast area to explore, Gear.Club Unlimited 2 offers more than 1800 miles of tracks, on the mountainside, through a nature park, in the middle of the desert or along the coast, as well as 250 races, including championships, missions and challenges. Players will have to use their driving skills to master several types of races: asphalt, icy conditions or rally (sand, dirt and snowy roads).
As you progress through the races, admire the growing collection of cars in your personal garage. Gear Club Unlimited 2 has more than 50 licensed cars from the world’s most famous manufacturers, such as the Porsche 718 Boxster, 918 Spyder, 911 GT2RS, Dodge Viper, Lotus 3-Eleven or McLaren 720s. Personalize them and make them unique! You can change their appearance with the paint and bodywork or change their driving performance with engine tuning.
No more borders. Drive with freedom!
- Genre: Racing
- Players: 1-4 players splitscreen // 1-8 players local Lan // 1-8 players online
- Language: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Korean, Portuguese, Japanese, Traditional Chinese
- Release date: November 14th, 2019
- Developed by: Eden Games
- Published by: Microids
- Support: Nintendo Switch
- Ratings: PEGI 3 – ESRB E for everyone – USK 0
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 Porsche Edition is developed by Eden Games and published by Microids. It will be available for the Nintendo Switch both in retail and digital versions on November 14, 2019.