16 Jun The Sisters – Party of the Year is now available!
Paris, june 16th 2021 – Microids is pleased to announce The Sisters – Party of the Year is now available. Wendy & Marine would do anything to have the greatest party of the year! Discover the game’s launch trailer!
In single player adventure mode, play as Wendy or Marine and discover an open world with numerous challenges to take on. You can also play up to 4 players in local multiplayer mode and choose from a selection of 16 characters from the comics. The Sisters – Party of the Year is ideal to play with friends and family!
About The Sisters – Party of the Year :
Wendy, the grumpy teenager, wants to throw a memorable end-of-the-year house party but before she can ask her parents for their approval, her impich little sister steals her idea and runs with it. Problem: the parents will only allow one party to happen! To decide who’s going to organize the fiesta, the sisters will throw themselves into a series of crazy challenges!
- Adventure mode (single player)
- Experience a magnificent adventure in a colorful open world that will see you conquer with Marine or Wendy the 24 challenges, 35 quests and find all the collectibles.
- Multiplayer modes (1 to 4 players)
- Challenges: play the mini-games you want with your friends!
- Tournament: try to win the tournament by being the best at each round!
- All or Nothing: play all the mini-games in a raw!
- Around the world: take turns choosing your favorite mini-game!
The Sisters: Party of the year is now available on PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC. Available soon on Xbox One. The game will be backward compatible on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
- Title: The Sisters: Party of the year
- Genre: Adventure/Party-Game
- Platforms: PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC. Available soon on Xbox One. Backward compatible on PS5 and Xbox Series X|S
- Release date: June 16th 2021
- Developer: Balio Studio
- Publisher: Microids
- Language (audio): English and French
- Language (text): English, French, Italian, German and Spanish