16 Jan FRONT MISSION 1ST REMAKE: Check out the limited edition for Nintendo Switch!
Microids is delighted to announce the game Front Mission 1st Remake, developed by Forever Entertainment, will receive a Nintendo Switch retail edition. Conceived by Microids, this Limited Edition will be available spring 2023, and is now available for preorder. In North America, the Limited Edition will launch this summer.
The Limited Edition will include:
- The game Front Mission 1st Remake on Nintendo Switch
- An exclusive lenticular
- A printed game manual
- 2 lithographs
About Front Mission 1st Remake:
Play as a member of the O.C.U. or U.C.S., customize your Wanzer, strategize and use your firepower as well as the terrain to gain an advantage over your opponent.
In the year 2090, the world’s conflicts are fought using giant war machines called Wanzers. Huffman Island, the only place where the Oceania Cooperative Union (O.C.U.) and the Unified Continental States (U.C.S.) share a land border, is a hotbed of conflict.
An O.C.U. reconnaissance platoon led by Captain Royd Clive is assigned to investigate a U.C.S. munitions plant. They are ambushed by U.C.S. Wanzers, triggering a series of events that plunges the whole island into war.
- Experience an adventure in a complex Geo-political universe and choose your side through two different campaigns.
- Customize every part of your Wanzer, improve its firepower, defense, speed and gain combat efficiency.
- Take into account your environment and develop the best possible strategy to quickly gain the upper hand over your opponent.
- Enjoy the remake in full 3D with enhanced graphics and effects. Play in modern mode with new features or experience the original gameplay.
Preorders are now available for the Nintendo Switch Limited Edition of Front Mission 1st Remake, set to launch this spring. In North America, the Limited Edition will be available this summer.