28 Apr Join Tootuff and his buddies for an all-out-over-the-top crazy competition!
The game Mega Party a Tootuff adventure launches today!
Paris, April 28th 2020 – Microids and Balio Studio are delighted to announce the release today of Mega Party a Tootuff adventure, remaster of the game Mega Compet’ from 2004.
Your favourite blond tuft schoolboy Tootuff is back with his gang! Step up and help him win crazy challenges on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC both digitally and retail.
Join this group of joyful students always at the ready to take part in the craziest challenges! As usual, Tootuff is in good company with his best friend Manny and the cute Nadia. Step into the playground and let the madness begin!
About Mega Party a Tootuff adventure:
It’s the day before the school year starts again and Tootuff just learnt that it’s possible to clone a sheep by carefully selecting the best specimen. Terrified by the idea of being cloned himself an infinite amount of times, Tootuff shares his fears with his mates.
Thankfully, Hugo always comes up with something to save the day. If only the best human specimens are to be chosen for this experimentation, all they have to do is make sure they are the further away as possible from being the perfect students. Thrilled by this wonderful plan, Tootuff and his friends set themselves up for a series of ridiculously stupid challenges to avoid being cloned!
Explore the school and its surroundings, choose any of the 10 characters available and compete in more than 40 mini-games with up to 4 players!
This state-of-the-art remake offers a refined gameplay and beautiful HD graphics for non-stop fun in the universe imagined by the comic book artist Zep.
- School Year Mode (Story mode): For 1 or 2 players. This mode offers 3 environments (the city/school, the ski resort and the county fair) and more than 40 hilarious mini games! 3 difficulty levels are available in this mode.
- Duels: For 1 or 2 players. This mode allows you to directly pick the mini game you want to play and challenge another player or the CPU. Who’s going to be the biggest troublemaker?
- Mega Duels: For 1 to 4 players. This mode can be unlocked by completing the School Year Mode. Build your own playlist of mini games to play in a custom order.
- Duel of Death: For 1 to 4 players. This mode can also be unlocked by completing the School Year Mode. This mode will have you take on your challengers in all the mini games. Tournament style! The winner of most mini games takes the victory!
- Mega Ace: This mode is for the tuffest and the most professional troublemakers only! This mode consists in a series of 4 challenges requiring some distinctive inputs to win and offers 3 categories to choose from: Small Badass (only one button challenges) – Super Badass (win using only the directional input) – Hyper Badass (Directional inputs and one button are allowed).