17 Jun What is being said about the first DLC for Who Wants to be a Millionaire?
A: That it’s packed with content
B: That it’s available now on consoles and PC
C: That it’s fun for all
D: All of the above
Paris, June 17th, 2022 – Based on the world-famous TV show, the game Who Wants To Be A Millionaire? is receiving the Deluxe Upgrade DLC on Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch and PC, available today in Europe. In North America, the Deluxe upgrade is available now on PC, PS4 and Xbox One and will launch on Nintendo Switch on June 22nd. As a reminder, the game is based on the hugely popular, award-winning Sony Pictures Television (“SPT”) format which has been adapted in over 120 countries worldwide.
This DLC’s extra content includes:
- More than 3,000 new questions, for a grand total of 8,000 questions!
- New question packs to put your knowledge about the Olympic Games or the Justice League to the test!
- An option to remove the timer allowing everyone to take the time they need to submit their final answer!
- A new “quick game” mode focusing only on questions and answers letting players reach the million faster!
- Enhanced models and animations immersing all contestants even more into the real game show!
About the game:
- The closest experience you’ll get to being a contestant on the show! Reach the top of the well-known and intimidating moneytree by answering, without missing any, a series of 15 increasingly harder questions. Your general knowledge will be put to the test with more than 8,000 questions split into diverse categories such as History, Sport, Science, Art & Literature, etc. Of course, the game features the famous lifelines such as ‘Phone a Friend’, ‘Ask the Audience’, 50-50 and ‘Switch the Question’ to help you in your quest!
- Who Wants to be a Millionaire? offers an enjoyable experience for the whole family thanks to two difficulty settings: a Solo mode with a normal difficulty and a Solo mode dedicated to kids with simpler questions specifically aimed at a younger audience.
- Challenge your friends and family members with the local multiplayer game modes:
- The mode “Free-for-All” will see up to 4 players, each with their own controller, challenge each other simultaneously on a series of questions. May the best one win!
- In “Taking Turns“, gather up to 10 players for a stressful game of sudden death where a wrong answer means you’re eliminated. Playable with just one controller, this mode is also available with a “Family” setting allowing everyone to take part in the action!
- In the “Cooperative” mode, team up with up to 3 other players and work together to reach the goal. Using compromise and persuasion will be essential to win!
- Those looking for the ultimate online multiplayer thrill, look no further: Battle up to 99 players in a “Battle Royale” mode and try to reach the top position!
Who Wants to be a Millionaire? is available on PS5, PS4, Xbox One consoles, Nintendo Switch, PC, and is compatible with the Xbox Series X|S. Note that Who Wants to Be a Millionaire? – New Edition on PlayStation 5 already includes the Deluxe Upgrade DLC.