06 Sep F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch’s retail editions are now available for PS5, PS4 and Nintendo Switch
Paris – September 6th, 2022 – Video game publisher Microids is thrilled to announce the PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4 and Nintendo SwitchTM retail versions of F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch are now available. In North America, these physical versions will launch on October 4th.
F.I.S.T. is a 3D Metroidvania action game set in a dieselpunk world, developed by TiGames and published by bilibili.
Watch the Retail Editions Launch Trailer here!
As a reminder, the Limited Edition is now available and includes:
- The full game on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4 or Nintendo Switch
- An exclusive official SteelBook®
- The game’s original soundtrack (digital format)
- 3 lithographs
- A sheet of stickers
About F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch
Six years ago, the Legion invaded and colonized the Torch City, which was originally inhabited by animals. Rayton, the former soldier in the resistance war, has been living in seclusion since then. After his friend is arrested, Rayton reclaims his mechanical fist and decides to fight back. Little did he know he would be involved in a much bigger scheme between the Gang, the Resistance, and the Legion.
Developed by TiGames in Shanghai, F.I.S.T.: Forged In Shadow Torch is a 3D Metroidvania action game with a rabbit protagonist wielding a giant mechanical Fist in an original dieselpunk world. A great number of puzzles and challenges are hidden in a sophisticated and interconnected game map worth exploring. F.I.S.T. features multiple weapons, magnificent combos, upgradable skills and provides a hardcore arcade-style experience. Unreal Engine 4 offers top-class visual quality with physically-based rendering and extremely detailed textures. The game met critical acclaim when the digital versions came out, with a current PC and PS5 score of 80 on Metacritic.
- An interconnected Metroidvania world-map with more than a dozen areas with distinguishing vision themes and level design
- An in-depth storytelling focusing on the inevitable conflict between animals and machines
- A unique dieselpunk aesthetic fusing with early 20th century Shanghai landscape
- An arcade-style combat system with stunning combos and executions thanks to three multi-function weapons with distinct designs on appearance and advantages
- An engaging upgrade system for the character and skill chain to perform magnificent combos
- Countless puzzles, challenges and collectibles hidden in a fascinating vast world