20 Jul Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo will launch on consoles September 27
Check out this announcement’s trailer & the game’s retail editions, already available for pre-order!
Paris, July 20th, 2022 – Microids is pleased to announce today the release dates for the console versions of the latest narrative adventure game from Pendulo Studios, Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo. The game will launch on PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Xbox One consoles, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch on September 27th in Europe and October 4th in North America. The console versions will also be available in retail! Loosely based on the famous director’s movie of the same name, the game presents itself as a narrative experience and is already available on PC (Steam, GOG, Epic Games Store).
Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo tells the troubled story of Ed Miller, a writer who escaped unscathed from a car crash in the Brody Canyon, California. Even though no one was found inside the car wreckage, Ed insists that he was traveling with his wife and daughter. Traumatized by this event, he begins to suffer from severe vertigo. As he starts therapy, he will try to uncover what really happened on that tragic day.
Check out the game’s Limited Edition:
The Limited Edition includes:
- The standard edition of the game for PS5, PS4, Xbox One & Xbox Series X|S or Nintendo Switch
- The 48-page official artbook The Art of: Alfred Hitchcock- Vertigo and its digital version
- The game’s digital original soundtrack, composed by Juan Miguel Martín Muñoz (Blacksad, Yesterday Origins)
- An exclusive, original story about obsession, memory, manipulation, and madness, freely inspired by Alfred Hitchcock’s masterpiece, Vertigo
- Live a powerful narrative experience paying tribute to the visual and storytelling techniques of Hitchcock
- Investigate through the vision of three characters: everyone has a different story to tell
- Explore several timelines to cross-check the events and separate reality from deceptive memories
Alfred Hitchcock – Vertigo is developed by Pendulo Studios, the successful team behind Runaway (2003), The Next Big Thing (2011), Yesterday (2012), Yesterday Origins (2016) and Blacksad: Under the Skin (2019). The game is already available on PC (Steam, GOG and Epic Games Store) and will launch on PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles and Nintendo Switch on September 27, 2022 in Europe and October 4 in North America.
Prepare yourself for a disturbing investigation inside the human mind:
Truth is sometimes worse than madness…