13 Jun Syberia: The World Before is coming in November on consoles!
Paris, June 13th, 2022 – Microids is pleased to unveil the physical console edition of Syberia: The World Before, which will be available in November 2022 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series.
Praised by journalists (81% Metascore) and gamers worldwide (92% positive reviews on Steam), Syberia: The World Before will be available in a limited edition for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S in late 2022.
Dive head first into the universe created by Benoît Sokal with this latest installment of the famous Syberia series. In this new adventure, play as Kate Walker and Dana Roze, two women capable of moving mountains to uncover the deepest buried mysteries.
Syberia: The World Before Limited retail Edition will be available in November 2022 for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S. The PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch versions will be released in 2023.
About Syberia: The World Before:
Vaghen, 1937: Dana Roze is a 17-year-old girl, who is beginning a brilliant career as a pianist. However, shadows begin to appear over her future as the fascist threat of the Brown Shadow hangs over Europe, at the dawn of the Second World War.
Taiga, 2004: Kate Walker survives as best she can in the salt mine where she has been imprisoned, when a tragic event propels her into a new adventure in search of her identity.
- Set off on an adventure across continents and through time. Play as both Kate Walker and Dana Roze as you get to the bottom of mysteries that have remained buried for too long.
- Explore the fantastic and poetic world of Benoît Sokal, with its breathtaking sceneries and iconic characters.
- Unveil a mysterious plot sprinkled with puzzles in the traditional Syberia’s fashion!
- Discover two captivating stories with incredibly high stakes written by Benoît Sokal and Lucas Lagravette.
- Allow yourself to be transported by the symphonic soundtrack composed by Inon Zur (Syberia 3, Fallout, Dragon Age, Prince of Persia).