22 Mar Gear.Club Unlimited 2 : The multiplayer synchronous mode is now available!
Posted at 20:00h in Gear.Club Unlimited 2
Discover the improvements provided by the new Patch 1.3.
Gear.Club Unlimited 2 gets a new patch this month. You were waiting for it? Here it is! The 1.3 Patch is coming with its new multiplayer features and plenty of improvements!
- Added Synchronous Online Multiplayer up to 8 players – requires subscription to Nintendo Switch Online
- Improved loading times
- Improved fluidity of camera in the Performance Shop
- Improved fluidity in Car Dealers
- Navigation between the different events in the League have been improved
- New loading screens (more illustrations and tips)
- Club tags are now visible in online multiplayer races
- It is now possible to randomly choose a circuit or championship in splitscreen multiplayer
- During a race on a checkpoint, the time difference with the 1st is displayed in addition to the time of passage. In case you are #1, the distance difference will be displayed with the 2nd ranked player
- New wrapping of the end-of-race leaderboard screens (animated and themed background related to the race environment)
- Features added on the screens at the beginning of races:
- New introductory camera
- Purpose of the race
- Race type
- Name of the race
- Added the rank “#1 +” in the championship leaderboard when the player finished all races of a championship by being first.
- It is now possible to restart a championship from the beginning when it is in progress (by pressing X in the championship menu)
- Improvement of the sound on different screens and menus
- Adding credits
- Added the choice of country flag that will be visible in the end-of-race leaderboards as well as in the online multiplayer menus
- Invisible barriers that may be present on traffic circles
- League screen that remains displayed during a race
- Infinite loading screen in league
- Colored stickers that became black
- Bug that could influence the position on the starting grid
- Fixed minor bugs