Jonathan Harker returns in triumph from Transylvania after he saves Mina. But he can't rest for long, Dracula has followed him up to London.
He's now determined to hunt down the Count wherever he goes, so he can finish him off once and for all.
He won't be as alone as before this time... but he will have to deal with even more difficult traps and enemies.
His quest begins in Dracula's last known hideout: the deserted country house of Carfax...
A Point&Click adventure using 360° vision technology in every scene.
- "Dracula 4: The Shadow of the Dragon" now availbable on iOS (iPhone, iPad)
- "Dracula 5: The Blood Legacy" is available on PC!
- Dracula 5 - The Blood Legacy : Release is due for the end of the year 2013.
- "Dracula 2 - The last sanctuary" comes on Android!
- "Dracula 1 - Resurrection" comes on Android!
I recommend this game to any adventure fan without reservation. The excellent production values and thoughtful gameplay makes this game a worthy sequel for the series...
It's still to early to tell if this is going to be the new pattern with Dreamcatcher but, as long as they keep making them this good, adventure fans will have something to look forward to...